The Veber Infrastructure is based in multiple top tier data centres such as Telehouse London which is the heart of the UK Internet with more bandwidth carriers than any other UK data centre.
Telehouse London Docklands Facility
- The building is a multi-storey steel and concrete construction, purpose built as a data centre. Ceilings, walls, floors and doors comply at least with RF90 (fire resistance 90 minutes) in data centre areas, telecom rooms, and plant areas.
- Site Security: the facility is physically guarded 24/7. Visitors are required to sign in at the gatehouse and again at the main reception building. Proximity card access is then provided to the main Data Centre building and to specific Facilities Management Suites.
- Fire Detection/Suppression: the data centre area is fitted with a fully addressable 2 stage fire detection system that monitors the under floor, room and ceiling void space.
- Cooling Facilities: there is a redundant “A” and “B” pipe work route to the roof top condenser system and N+1 pump system in the North Building to circulate the glycol condensed water to the data centre in-room air package equipment.
- Power: 6 independent 11kv three phase electrical supplies are provided from 3 separate national grid substations. Standby Generation is provided at N+1 redundancy via diesel engine driven generators. On-site fuel is stored to maintain full load operation for all generator sets for continuous running of 24 hours. Back up deliveries are available from diverse supply depots.
London Docklands, Coriander Avenue, London E14 2AA
T: +44 (0)20 7512 0550 F: +44 (0)20 7512 0033 www.telehouse.net
Watford Data Facility
In 2007 we moved our offices into our own facilities in Watford, where we built our own data facility for back up of our hosted backup solution and for “outside London” geographical redundancy.
This has enabled us to have our own managed facility where we can put not only our own backup systems, but customers’ backup systems as well.
Our priority for the facility is to offer a physically secure environment for our customers’ data, on top of which we offer unrivalled uptime using industrial grade uninterruptible power supplies and data connectivity.
What other people say about us…
The Veber team has proved to be an invaluable resource for our business – their services just work and their initial consultancy helped us in ways we’d not expected. Duncan Wren, Head of Infrastructure
We like being flexible and we like providing tailored solutions that work for you. Get in touch for a chat about what you need. Contact us...